I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cisco UCS C240 M4 2.2GHz E5-2650V4 Rack (2U) server
- Availability:In Stock
The Cisco UCS® C240 M4 Rack Server is our 2-socket, 2-rack-unit (2RU) rack server (Figure 1.) It offers outstanding performance and expandability for a wide range of storage and I/O-intensive infrastructure workloads, from big data to collaboration. The enterprise-class Cisco UCS C240 M4 serve..
The Cisco UCS® C240 M4 Rack Server is our 2-socket, 2-rack-unit (2RU) rack server (Figure 1.) It offers outstanding performance and expandability for a wide range of storage and I/O-intensive infrastructure workloads, from big data to collaboration. The enterprise-class Cisco UCS C240 M4 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS) portfolio in a 2RU form factor with the addition of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 and v3 product family, which delivers a superb combination of performance, flexibility, and efficiency.
The enterprise-class Cisco UCS C240 M4 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco UCS portfolio in a 2RU form factor. Based on the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 and v3 series, it delivers an outstanding combination of performance, flexibility, and efficiency. In addition, the Cisco UCS C240 M4 offers outstanding levels of internal memory and storage expandability with exceptional performance. It delivers:
- Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs at speeds up to 2400 MHz for improved performance and lower power consumption
- Up to 6 PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 slots (4 full-height, full-length)
- Up to 24 small form factor (SFF) drives or 12 large form factor (LFF) drives, plus two (optional) internal SATA boot drives
- Support for 12-Gbps SAS drives
- A modular LAN-on-motherboard (mLOM) slot for installing a next-generation Cisco virtual interface card (VIC) or third-party network interface card (NIC) without consuming a PCIe slot
- 2 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet embedded LOM ports
Supports up to two double-wide NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs), providing a graphics-rich experience to more virtual users
- Excellent reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features with tool-free CPU insertion, easy-to-use latching lid, hot-swappable and hot-pluggable components, and redundant Cisco® Flexible Flash (FlexFlash) SD cards.